Soy Wax Candle Care
1st Burn Basics:
- Be sure to trim your wicks to about 1/4 inches in length before you light your candle. When your wicks are trimmed well, your candle will burn longer and reduce the likelihood of excess smoking.
- When you light your candle, let it burn until the wax is completely melted to the sides of the jar before extinguishing it. This will help to ensure it burns evenly each time it is relit.
- Enjoy your candle away from drafts to ensure burn longevity.
Safer Burning Tips:
- Do not burn your candles unattended
- Keep lit candles away from children and pets
- Place your lit candles on heat resistant surfaces and keep them away from combustable items
- Do not move them while lit or until the candle wax has hardened
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time